I have been thinking (and reading Georges blog) and I have decided that to get me back on the blogging path I will do the 30 DAY BLOG CHALLENGE!!! Read Georges blog and you will understand: Geyfgurglvjhdsgjkaskdfg <<<CLICK
So basically you answer questions over 30 days…
These are the questions:
1.Weird things you do when you’re alone
2. How have you changed in the past 2 years?
3. What kind of person attracts you.
4. What you wear to bed.
5. 5 things that irritate you about the opposite sex/same sex.
6. The person you like and why you like them.
7. Your opinion on cheating on people.
8. Something you’re currently worrying about.
9. Your last kiss. -
10. Your views on drugs and alcohol.
11. Your current relationship, if single discuss how single life is.
12. Things you want to say to an ex.
13. A date you would love to go on.
14. Something disgusting you do.
15. The best things to happen to you this week.
16. 3 things you are proud of about your personality.
17. Things that make you scared.
18. Disrespecting parents.
19. Something that never fails to make you feel better.
20. The last argument you had.
21. Something you can’t seem to get over.
22. 10 things about you people don’t really expect.
23. Something you always think “what if…” about
24. Things you want to say to 5 different people.
25. 10 ways to win your heart.
26. Your religious beliefs.
27. Talk about your siblings.
28. The month you were happiest this year why.
29. A picture of yourself.
30. What changed this month and what you hope will happen next month.
So Starting now….
Weird things you do when you are alone?
I burp quite a lot when I am alone.
I (as like george) freak out at all noises and have kicked my cat on multiple occasions after it jumped out at me.
Text or call other people to feel less alone.
I click my heels together to make it less silent.
Listen to heavy death metal to fill the emptiness.
Make lists of ways to murder people.
Drink my secret hidden energy drinks.
Practice the llama llama duck song.
Play music really loud.
Put on every light in the house.
Sorry… i wont # again
Good day to you sir or madam I say good day…
P.s. So this is a fresh start